Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The sneakers are made out organic cotton, wild rubber from the Amazonian forest and innovative fabrics such as recycled plastic bottles. Made in Brazil. VEJA believes transparency is the future.
The V-10 model made of a combination of ecological and sustainable materials symbolizes 10 years of love.
- Waterproof suede and leather inserts
- Rubber V side logo
- Jersey lining: 33% Organic cotton & 67% Recycled polyester
- Wild rubber and others synthetic materials insole
- Amazon wild rubber sole (24%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Color : White
Do not machine wash