HEAD FASHION DESIGNER
We are looking for a talented full time Fashion Designer to join Rue Blanche. We are looking for someone who is strongly fashion-oriented, dynamic, flexible and a team worker.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating a full and strong collection (woven, knitwear, jersey, accessories) in line with the DNA of Rue Blanche. In close collaboration with the Creative Director, you will decide on the colours/ fabrics and themes of the collection. You will we responsible for adapting the collection to up to date trends and offer our clients what they are looking for.
- Do researches, shopping, competitive benchmark and translate new emerging stylistic trends into the company culture
- Propose design sketches, colour palettes and mood boards in regards to seasonal concepts
- Choose the qualities (fabrics/ Première Vision + Knitwear)
- Creation/ coordination/ development of the collection (+/- 100 references/ collection)
- Accessories (belts, socks)
- Follow-up the corrections of the references until the pre-production with the production team.
- Keeping collection boards and style overviews up to date
- Preparing for meetings and presentations and support in fittings
- Maintain a close relationship with development, production team and suppliers
- Higher education, BA or MA in fashion design
- Experience in the product categories, knowledge about materials, finishings and techniques
- Organized, precise and respectful of timeframes
- Confident, flexible, energetic and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently, yet collaboratively
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Interest in Contemporary Culture: fashion, Design, Photography and Art.
- Digital portfolio of your projects (tumblr, blog, web, instagram)
- Available to work full time