Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The sneakers are made out organic cotton, wild rubber from the Amazonian forest and innovative fabrics such as recycled plastic bottles. Made in Brazil. VEJA believes transparency is the future.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made out of leather, water-repellent suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Lining in jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest